These Black Diamond 3000 grit green floor prep pads are the final step in the restoring process of your stone, terrazzo, smooth concrete, and VCT floors. They should be used as a daily maintenance pad to keep a lasting shine on your floor. Floors with scratches and stains should be prepped first with the 400 grit red and 800 grit white pads, which will bring the floor to a matte surface. Then it is best to clean and polish with the 1500 grit yellow pad before finishing with these green pads. They can be used wet or dry.
The micro diamonds in the Black Diamond pads are designed to clean and polish your floor without the use of messy and hazardous chemicals while producing excellent and lasting results. These pads can simply be used with water since these diamonds will do all the work, allowing you to stop buying and hauling around those potentially hazardous chemicals. Not only are these pads environmentally friendly, but using them will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that will increase resistance to dirt and wear. This surface is also slip resistant and will make your floor safer for those walking on them.
Black Diamond pads can be used on any machine that is equipped to use pads since no extra equipment is needed. If you own a rectangular buffer, please look at our rectangular Black Diamond green pads. The Black Diamond Pad Guide will tell you when and where to use these pads. We do also have a starter pack, where you'll get 1 of each pad.
- For use on floor machines up to 3000 RPM.
- Use with water. No chemicals are needed! Cleaner & safer for the environment.
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use will produce a glossy, surface that has an increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads will fit on current machinery without the need for new attachments.
- The life span of Black Diamond pads is three times that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
|Size||Square Feet Per Pad
|Square Feet Per Pad
|6.5 inch||81,250 ft²||8,125 ft²|
|10 inch||125,000 ft²||12,500 ft²|
|12 inch||150,000 ft²||15,000 ft²|
|13 inch||162,500 ft²||16,250 ft²|
|14 inch||175,000 ft²||17,500 ft²|
|15 inch||187,500 ft²||18,750 ft²|
|16 inch||200,000 ft²||20,000 ft²|
|17 inch||212,500 ft²||21,250 ft²|
|18 inch||225,000 ft²||22,500 ft²|
|20 inch||250,000 ft²||25,000 ft²|
|21 inch||262,500 ft²||26,250 ft²|
|24 inch||300,000 ft²||30,000 ft²|
|27 inch||337,500 ft²||33,750 ft²|
|28 inch||350,000 ft²||35,000 ft²|
|For a complete rundown of estimates for different pad type and sizes,|
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- Available in 12" - 28" sizes
- 2 - 3000 grit round pads per case
- For use on floor machines up to 3000 RPM