These 1500 grit yellow pads are part of our Black Diamond series of concrete and natural stone floor prep pads. They start the polishing step in the restoration process. These pads are designed to bring out the initial luster of your flooring and prepare it for the final high gloss polishing step which is done with the 3000 grit green pads. Scratches and stains should be removed prior to using this pad by using the 800 grit white and 400 grit red pads. Yellow pads can be used with low-speed machines (up to 350 RPM) with water, or on high-speed machines (up to 3000 RPM) dry.
The Black Diamond line of pads provides an innovative solution for maintaining your floors without the need for chemicals. Billions of microscopic diamonds built into the pads do all the hard work to clean and polish your floor. Good for use on polished concrete, terrazzo, rubber, marble, vinyl, natural stone, and more. Will provide a mechanically densified surface to create dirt and wear resistance. This will also increase the slip resistance, creating a safer environment in your facility. These pads have 3 times the life span of traditional floor care pads, and can potentially save you up to 66% on your bottom line spending.
All of the essential pads for restoring your concrete, stone, and terrazzo floors come in this nice little starter kit, which contains each of these red, white, yellow, and green pads. For a complete rundown of when to use each specific pad, please view our Black Diamond Pad Guide.
- No chemicals needed which makes these pads cleaner & safer.
- Scrubbing should be used with water only at low speeds (up to 350 RPM), and dry at high speeds (up to 3000 RPM).
- Built with billions of microscopic diamonds that clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use will provide your floors with a glossy, mechanically densified surface.
- Pads fit current machines on the market without the need for new attachments.
- 3x the life span of traditional floor care pads.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
|Size||Square Feet Per Pad
|Square Feet Per Pad
|6.5 inch||81,250 ft²||8,125 ft²|
|10 inch||125,000 ft²||12,500 ft²|
|12 inch||150,000 ft²||15,000 ft²|
|13 inch||162,500 ft²||16,250 ft²|
|14 inch||175,000 ft²||17,500 ft²|
|15 inch||187,500 ft²||18,750 ft²|
|16 inch||200,000 ft²||20,000 ft²|
|17 inch||212,500 ft²||21,250 ft²|
|18 inch||225,000 ft²||22,500 ft²|
|20 inch||250,000 ft²||25,000 ft²|
|21 inch||262,500 ft²||26,250 ft²|
|24 inch||300,000 ft²||30,000 ft²|
|27 inch||337,500 ft²||33,750 ft²|
|28 inch||350,000 ft²||35,000 ft²|
|For a complete rundown of estimates for different pad type and sizes,|
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- Available in 12" - 28" sizes
- 2 - 1500 grit round pads per case
- For use on floor machines up to 3000 RPM