These Black Diamond 800 grit white floor prep pads can be used for light cleaning and will effectively remove smaller scratches and stains from your floor. They will leave behind a matte surface that will then be ready for polishing by the 1500 grit yellow, and 3000 grit green Black Diamond pads. If heavier scratches are present, you will need to start out with the 400 grit red pads. If you are looking for all 4 round pads in one pack, we do have floor prep starter pack for 17” and 20” buffers available.
Black Diamond pads can be used with water and on low speed machines (up to 350 RPM) or they can be used dry at high speeds up to 3000 RPM. They provide an innovative solution for cleaning and polishing floors with the goal of reducing waste and the risk associated with using different chemicals. Designed for use on a wide range of floors like polished concrete, terrazzo, rubber, marble, vinyl, and more. Built with billions of microscopic diamonds, these pads will clean and polish the floor all at once.
Daily use of these pads will give your floors a mechanically densified surface that creates resistance to dirt and wear while increasing slip resistance. This means that the restoration process will produce a safer surface for anyone walking on it. No additional equipment is required to use Black Diamond pads. The correct size pad can be used with your current floor buffer or floor scrubber.
Not only do these pads not require any chemicals, but they also have a life span of three times that of a traditional pad and could potentially save you up to 66% on your consumable spending. For a complete rundown of when to use each specific pad, please view our Black Diamond Pad Guide.
- No chemicals are needed for cleaning which makes these pads a cleaner & safer option.
- Pads can be used with water or dry.
- Built with billions of microscopic diamonds that clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use will provide a highly glossed surface with increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads will fit on standard machines without the need for specialty attachments.
- 3x the life span versus a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
|Size||Square Feet Per Pad
|Square Feet Per Pad
|6.5 inch||81,250 ft²||8,125 ft²|
|10 inch||125,000 ft²||12,500 ft²|
|12 inch||150,000 ft²||15,000 ft²|
|13 inch||162,500 ft²||16,250 ft²|
|14 inch||175,000 ft²||17,500 ft²|
|15 inch||187,500 ft²||18,750 ft²|
|16 inch||200,000 ft²||20,000 ft²|
|17 inch||212,500 ft²||21,250 ft²|
|18 inch||225,000 ft²||22,500 ft²|
|20 inch||250,000 ft²||25,000 ft²|
|21 inch||262,500 ft²||26,250 ft²|
|24 inch||300,000 ft²||30,000 ft²|
|27 inch||337,500 ft²||33,750 ft²|
|28 inch||350,000 ft²||35,000 ft²|
|For a complete rundown of estimates for different pad type and sizes,|
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- Available in 12" - 28" sizes
- 2 - 800 grit round pads per case
- For use on floor machines up to 3000 RPM