These Black Diamond 1500 grit yellow pads start the polishing step in the restoration process. When used, the pad brings out the initial luster of your floor’s surface. This step prepares the floor for the final step, which is the daily cleaning and polishing from the 3000 grit green pads. The 400 grit red and 800 grit white pads should be used before using this yellow pad to remove any existing scratches and stains.
Black Diamond pads are proven to reduce waste and save you money. The billions of micro diamonds embedded into the pads allows for the pads to be used with just water. This reduces your floor care costs by not having to purchase expensive and potentially hazardous chemicals. These specialty diamond-infused pads will clean and polish your floor simultaneously to save you time and add to your bottom-line savings. The pads are also made to mechanically densify your floor so that they will resist wear, dirt, and slipping, which will ultimately create safer floors for you and others. Black Diamond pads should be replaced when the backing starts to show, but the life span of these pads is up to 3 times longer than that of traditional pads. A wide range of floors can be used with these pads to achieve a high shine, including vinyl, concrete, terrazzo, marble, rubber, and many more.
Reveal your floor's natural luster with the Black Diamond 1500 grit yellow pads that were designed for cleaning and light polishing. They will attach to your machine and require no additional equipment. Water may be needed for these pads depending on the speed of your machine and the type of pad. Please use our Black Diamond Pad Guide for tips on when and where to use each type of pad.
If you own a round floor buffer or scrubber, we also have these same 1500 grit pads available in a round version in different sizes.
- Scrubbing with just water will bring a brilliant luster to your floor.
- Manufactured with billions of microscopic diamonds that clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use can provide you with a glossy, mechanically densified floor that has increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads fit current machines on the market without the need for new equipment or attachments.
- The life span is 3x that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & should be replaced when the backing starts to show through.
|Size||Square Feet Per Pad
|Square Feet Per Pad
|6.5 inch||81,250 ft²||8,125 ft²|
|10 inch||125,000 ft²||12,500 ft²|
|12 inch||150,000 ft²||15,000 ft²|
|13 inch||162,500 ft²||16,250 ft²|
|14 inch||175,000 ft²||17,500 ft²|
|15 inch||187,500 ft²||18,750 ft²|
|16 inch||200,000 ft²||20,000 ft²|
|17 inch||212,500 ft²||21,250 ft²|
|18 inch||225,000 ft²||22,500 ft²|
|20 inch||250,000 ft²||25,000 ft²|
|21 inch||262,500 ft²||26,250 ft²|
|24 inch||300,000 ft²||30,000 ft²|
|27 inch||337,500 ft²||33,750 ft²|
|28 inch||350,000 ft²||35,000 ft²|
|For a complete rundown of estimates for different pad type and sizes,|
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- Available in 12"x18", 14"x20", 14"x28" & 14"x32" sizes
- 2 - 1500 grit pads per case