The Black Diamond 800 grit rectangular floor prep pads are constructed for light cleaning and to remove smaller scratches and stains from your floors. This produces a matte surface in preparation for polishing with our yellow, and green Black Diamond pads. If your floor has heavier scratches, you will want to use our 400 grit red pad to work them out before use of this white pad.
Black Diamond pads are made to be used with no chemicals, reducing waste and saving you money. This special diamond-infused pad cleans and polishes your floors simultaneously to save you time and provide additional savings to your bottom line. The life span of these pads is 3 times that of traditional pads. Pads should be replaced when the backing starts to show. Black Diamond pads can be used on a wide range of floors, including vinyl, concrete, terrazzo, marble, rubber, and many other types of flooring. Depending on the speed of your machine and the equipped pad, water may be required for use during buffing.
Please view our Black Diamond Pad Guide for tips on when and where to use each type of pad. The pads are made to mechanically densify your floor so they will resist wear and produce resistance to slipping, which will create safer floors in your facility. Black Diamond pads are simple to use and require no additional equipment for your floor buffer or floor scrubber. If you own a round buffer or scrubber, look to our round Black Diamond white pads.
- No chemicals are needed for cleaning which makes these pads cleaner and safer.
- Built with billions of microscopic diamonds that clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use will provide your floors with a glossy surface with increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads will universally fit any type of floor machine with a pad driver.
- 3x the life span of the comparable traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
|Size||Square Feet Per Pad
|Square Feet Per Pad
|6.5 inch||81,250 ft²||8,125 ft²|
|10 inch||125,000 ft²||12,500 ft²|
|12 inch||150,000 ft²||15,000 ft²|
|13 inch||162,500 ft²||16,250 ft²|
|14 inch||175,000 ft²||17,500 ft²|
|15 inch||187,500 ft²||18,750 ft²|
|16 inch||200,000 ft²||20,000 ft²|
|17 inch||212,500 ft²||21,250 ft²|
|18 inch||225,000 ft²||22,500 ft²|
|20 inch||250,000 ft²||25,000 ft²|
|21 inch||262,500 ft²||26,250 ft²|
|24 inch||300,000 ft²||30,000 ft²|
|27 inch||337,500 ft²||33,750 ft²|
|28 inch||350,000 ft²||35,000 ft²|
|For a complete rundown of estimates for different pad type and sizes,|
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- Available in 12"x18", 14"x20", 14"x28" & 14"x32" sizes
- 2 - 800 grit rectangular pads per case