The CleanFreak® Stingray is a powerful hard surface tool that can be used with 120 PSI to 3000 PSI box extractors, multi surface cleaning machines, truckmount extractors and more. With a 1-1/2" or 2" vacuum recovery hose, you can easily tackle cleaning of tile, grout and other hard surfaces. This tool works great with the CleanFreak 500 PSI Carpet Extractor and the more rugged CleanFreak Heated 500 PSI Carpet Extractor.
Two rotating jets are featured in the head to handle the majority of the cleaning while the stationary corner jet cleans those hard to reach areas and corners. The shaft is clear to monitor the extraction process during use. The Stingray is manufactured from tough rotationally molded polyethylene on a stainless-steel body. It has a ceramic rotation fitting and is backed by 1 year warranty on parts and 90 days on labor.
The Stingray tool has comfortable pistol grips on the handle assembly that provides the user with an ease of use, so you can clean for hours with little to no stress put on the operator. For other hard floor cleaning options, please feel free to check out all of the offerings in our tile cleaning tools & attachments category.
*Please Note: If you know the flow rate and pressure the tool will be running at from your extractor, please let us know that information. We can set it up to run optimally (or most efficiently) by installing the right size jets for the pressure it is running. This will extend the delivery time by an additional 2 - 3 weeks to customize the tool to your needs, but it will work most efficiently this way.
- 2 rotating jets and 1 stationary corner jet are rated for use with 120 to 3000 PSI machines.
- Rotationally molded polyethylene and stainless-steel body with ceramic rotation fitting.
- Clear sight shaft tubes to monitor extraction.
- Comfortable pistol grips on the handle assembly for long hours jobs.
- 1-1/2” and 2” vacuum connections.
- Bristle skirts and squeegee blades with 360° angle.
- Limited warranty 5 years on the poly body, 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor.
- For tile, grout & other hard surfaces
- Best when used with 120 PSI - 3000 PSI machines