This unit was a showroom model for us and is brand new in box. Comes with a new standard 5 years warranty on housing and 1 year on parts.
With its compact stature, the B-Air Flex air mover is becoming increasingly popular. It can be used in very tight spaces such as attics, false ceilings, crawl spaces, and basements. Due to its compact body (8.5" T x 10.5" L x 10" W), the B-Air Flex can be placed into confined areas and move otherwise stagnant air. The low amp draw is another specification that flood and fire experts enjoy as it allows for multiple units to run off of the same power source. Each unit pulls approximately 2.6 amps.
- Runs for continuous periods of time to move air in confined areas.
- Versatile design allows air to blow horizontally or vertically.
- Compact size allows for placement in tight areas.
- Durable housing protects the fan blades and motor from wear and tear.
- This attic and crawl space air mover is ETL rated for unattended safe operating.
- Condition: New
- 1/4 HP carpet & floor dryer
- 375 CFM draws 2.6 amps