The Tennant T500e is a scrubber that has plenty of tank capacity without being bulky and hard to use. Its ergonomic design has many features that make cleaning a breeze. The T500E decreases the use of daily floor cleaning chemicals and the amount of water needed with the detergent-free EC-H2O® NanoClean technology. Its Insta-Fit™ and gimbal mount heads mean installing disk pads is faster. The automatic battery watering system is almost maintenance-free, making your batteries last longer with no extra work. Lowering and raising the squeegee is also easy, thanks to convenient foot-activated controls. The propel direction switch and speed settings are within reaching range, so you don’t have to stretch or stress yourself to operate this machine. Finally, the integrated p-trap all but eliminates water drips.
This T500 scrubber has two 13" pad drivers to make up the 26" cleaning path so you can scrub up to 28,600 square feet per hour. The scrubber also comes with 4 6V 225AH batteries and on-board battery charger. The pad holder can hold a varity of floor pads like the poplular 13" red scrubbing pads, 13" black stripping pads, and white floor buffing and polishing pads. If this machine is too large for your demands, Tennent also sells a 20" walk behind, a 11" micro scrubber, and a 20" rider scrubber so you can best find the one that suits you.
- Easily to clean tanks to help reduce mold, bacteria, and other contaminants.
- Accessible ports in the front make filling your machine quick and easy.
- Quickly and ergonomically install disk pads and brushes with Insta-Fit™ and gimbal mount heads.
- Virtually eliminate water drips after cleaning with an integrated p-trap.
- Improve operator ergonomics with propel direction switch and speed settings within easy reach.
- Pad drivers, batteries & charger included
- 26" battery auto scrubber
- 22.5 gallon solution / 27 gallon recovery
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 2 months from an authorized service center
Travel - 6 months