This machine was damaged in shipment & returned to us. It has been refurbished & tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging. It does come with a new machine warranty.
The CleanFreak 'Flood Master' is a portable flood pumper extractor. It can pump out liquid, sludge, and solids up to 1/2" in diameter, at a rate of 30 gallons per minute. There is a rust proof stainless steel basket located just inside the body, where the recovery hose enters the tank, to trap all solids, and hold them for later removal. With the 50 foot recovery hose, 50 foot dump hose, and the 12" squeegee wand, this flood pumper has the largest possible coverage area of any of our flood restoration dump out extractors.
The 'Flood Master' is made from a heavy duty fiber composite body with a 3-stage vacuum motor. The pump flow rate of 1800 gallons per hour is one of the highest rated flood pumpers on the market! The extractor can also be used as a typical extractor, with a 10 gallon capacity, and dump valve off the rear of the machine. It has very easy access to all mechanical components for future maintenance and repairs. Not only is the Flood Pumper great for flood recovery, it also works great in conjunction with pressure washers, and on construction sites for picking up slurry from cutting concrete and marble.
- Capable of recovering water & debris, then discharging to an acceptable drain.
- 50' vacuum hose and 50' dump hose give the user a ton of coverage area.
- 12" double squeegee wand is great for recovery in hard floor areas.
- Two 10" rear wheels and two 1" swivel casters make it easy to maneuver the unit from job site to job site.
- Fiber composite body makes the unit lightweight and durable.
- 30 GPM flow makes emptying flooded basements and pools a quick and easy affair.
- Machine cover lifts up for easy access to flood pumper vacuum motor.
- 1/3 HP pump out motor has a vortex impeller and epoxy coated cast iron housing.
- Vacuum motor has a steel fan cover with aluminum blades and double ball bearings.
- Typically operates on a 15 amp circuit, but may need to be switched to a 20 amp circuit when run under a continuous heavy load.
- Condition: Refurbished
- Pumps out up to 30 gallons per minute
- Includes 50' recovery & 50' discharge hose
- Includes 12" double squeegee recovery wand
- 143" water lift
Product Information + Specs
Dump Hose - 50' x 1.5"
Parts - 1 year, excluding wear & tear items
Labor - 90 days from an authorized service center
Rear - 10" non-marking