CleanFreak 'Eliminator' is an extremely popular heavy-duty floor cleaning degreaser and is considered the industry standard. This 12.0 - 12.5 pH solution combines a detergent and a solvent to effectively remove heavy deposits of oxidized waxes and polymers, thick layers of downtrodden greases, baked-on deposits of carbon, soot, gums, oils, inks, dyes, and hard soap scum. Great for use in schools, restaurants, factories, print shops, garages, and more.
We have a ready-to-use solution that is very similar, called Bright Solutions® ‘Fireball’ RTU cleaner & degreaser. Fireball is especially great for the food service industry because it comes in a spray quart bottle and can be used immediately on delivery. Eliminator needs to be mixed with water to clean but comes at a better cost per gallon because of its concentrated formulation.
For other options, please feel free to take a look at our complete line of degreasing solutions.
- Light Soils: Dilute 2 - 3 oz. per gallon of water for cleaning tabletops, countertops & other similar areas.
- Medium Soils: Dilute 4 - 6 oz. per gallon of water for cleaning areas such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
- Heavy Soils: Dilute 8 - 16 oz. per gallon of water for cleaning those areas with the heaviest build-up.
*Please Note: Do not use 'Eliminator' undiluted on composition floors. Use with caution on painted surfaces, aluminum, magnesium & other nonferrous metals. Do not use on glass surfaces.
- 2.5 Gallon FlexMax™ Pouch
- pH: 12.0 - 12.5
- Removes Heavy Deposits of Grease & Baked on Carbon