CleanFreak 'N-Zyme' is an enzymatic multi-purpose cleaner that can be used in a ton of different applications. It contains a selection of specialized bacterial strains that use biological methods to digest organic waste, stains, molds, or odor. Enzyme cleaners use non-pathogenic bacteria to speed up the natural process of breaking down organic waste by acting as a catalyst.
'N-Zyme' is specifically designed to remove stains from carpets and clothes, as well as make your toilets, sinks, showers, and pipelines sparkle like they never have before, while enhancing and maintaining the efficient operation of sewage treatment systems.
It really excels at removing stains such as pet urine from carpeting, clothing, upholstery, and other items. It is an enzymatic bacterial augmentation cleaner that helps speed up chemical reactions. For the enzyme to be effective, it needs to be wet. For a typical pet urine accident, simply wet a rag and place it over the area for an extended period. The enzyme will attack and break down all the odors and bacteria, which create those odors, to effectively neutralize the smell. After allowing the enzyme to dwell on the stain, use a portable carpet spotter, box extractor, or self-contained extractor to fully extract the area as you normally would to remove all chemicals and excess liquid/urine from the carpeting.
This enzymatic cleaner is an activated blend of cultured bacteria designed for a variety of bio-augmentation applications, which means it is great for use on carpets, but it also has a ton of additional uses. Containing several selected strains, N-Zyme effectively maintains drains, cleans grease traps, and removes spots and stains from carpets, laundry, upholstery, and rugs. Use in a drain maintenance program for odors, or in your laundry and on carpets for stain removal procedures.
This product can be found in our stain removing chemicals section, along with other specialty stain removers.
- Bowl Cleaner: Use at full strength. Adequately cover the interior surface of the toilet bowl using a bowl mop. Leave this product in the bowl for as long as possible before scrubbing.
- Deodorizer: Physically remove as much of the source of the malodor as possible. Apply product directly on the source of odor with a sprayer or cloth moistened with this product.
- Drain Lines & Down Pipes: Use 2 - 4 times weekly to keep pipes free of grease, fats, and other solid waste. Will not damage pipes or chrome. Use 2 oz. for each inch of pipe diameter. Example: 1" pipe = 2 oz. / 4" pipe = 8 oz.
- Holding Tanks on Boats & RVs: For initial treatment, add 2 oz. per gallon of water to holding tank. For maintenance, use full strength at 16 oz. per week.
- Septic Tanks: For initial treatment, flush 1 full quart down toilet. For weekly maintenance, use 8 oz. per week.
- Stain Remover: Use at full strength. Apply a liberal amount of product directly to the area. Wet a white rag and place it over the area for an extended period. The enzyme will attack and break down all the odors and bacteria. For 'N-Zyme' to be be effective, it needs to remain wet. Extract the area as you normally would.
- 6 Quarts per Case w/ 1 Trigger Sprayer
- pH: 7.0 - 7.5
- Scent: Lavender
- Great for Eliminating Urine Stains & Odors