CleanFreak 'Unique' is the perfect deodorizer to add to any wet carpet extraction program. It has a citrus fragrance that lasts for hours after cleaning. The perfect odor counteractant that destroys odors at their source and doesn't just mask nasty smells for them to return later.
'Unique' is a water-soluble deodorant that is designed to destroy malodors produced by organic sources. It is perfect for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, industrial plants, office buildings, automobiles, locker rooms, hotels, theaters, and more. Basically wherever people congregate. It is effective against musty, moldy, food, medicinal, burned, and general nuisance odors.This water-soluble deodorizer that is designed to destroy malodors produced by organic sources. You've found a safe, non-toxic product that will not harm surfaces that have resistance to water. It is also biodegradable and non-flammable. Ideal as an additive to mop water and carpet cleaning solutions to leave areas smelling fresh. This product can also be misted directly into the air.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of odor counteracting deodorizers.
Popular Use Areas
- Garbage Cans
- Locker Rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Restaurants & Bars
- Trash & Refuse Storage Areas
- As an Additive: Dilute 1 – 2 oz. of product per gallon of water in a carpet extractor, pump up sprayer, or mop bucket.
- Garbage & Refuse: Spray product directly at source & around surrounding areas.
- General Deodorizing: Clean the area first & then spray 'Unique' directly onto the area or into the air. Use a cloth dampened with this product forwiping bathroom fixtures, door knobs, telephones, and storage areas. Do not spray directly on painted or varnished surfaces.
- Smoke & Fire: For effective removal of smoke and related odors, spray concentrate directly on affected surfaces, such as furniture, carpets, drapes, clothing, walls, floors, and all burned areas.
- Vehicles: Spray product directly into the vehicle & on to affected areas. Open windows & ventilate with a fan for several hours.
*Please Note: Dilution ratios may vary depending upon the cleaner being used and the source of malodors.
- 6 Quarts per Case w/ 1 Trigger Sprayer
- pH: 6.5 - 7.0
- Scent: Citrus