This Square Scrub chemical-free floor stripping machine, the EBG-20/C Pivot, features a smooth 3450 rpm motor for efficient stripping. Even though the machine weighs in at 156 pounds, there are additional weights that can be added to the head, for additional down pressure in those heavy-duty stripping areas. The pivoting head design allows for balanced contact and better control while giving the unit near-ideal weight distribution. This machine can easily handle stripping, and/or deep scrubbing of marble, concrete, VCT, and wood floors found in gymnasiums, bathrooms, hallways, and entranceways.
This model is available with the vacuum kit which is designed specifically to remove airborne particulates (but not designed to remove debris from the floor). The vacuum comes with a hose adapter and is CRI Gold Certified and HEPA rated.
Chemical-free stripping not only saves you money by not having to buy a stripping solution, but it also offers a time-saving mechanism. You no longer have that messy slurry to pick up that is created from a stripping solution. All you need to do is recover the dust created from the job, and then dust mop the area. Rinsing and applying new coats are simple as well, as long as you are using our floor finish backpack applicator.
If you ever lose your weights, give us a call to order replacement weights. For other chemical-free stripping machines, take a look through all of our dry stripping floor machines.
|Very Important: A red spacer pad is recommended for use on this oscillating floor machine. If you attach some of the thinner accessories to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold a pad on - without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Removable weights can be added to your Square Scrub machine for added weight on stripping jobs.
- Optional CRI Gold Certified and HEPA-rated vacuum can be used to recover the dust created from the job.
- Specialty EcoPrep pads can be used for chemical-free stripping.
- 6" transport wheels allow you to easily transport the machine from job to job.
- Can strip up to 2,500 sq ft/hr on VCT, and 5,000 sq ft/hr on a wood gymnasium floor.
- 2-year warranty on the motor, and 1 year on all non-wear parts.
- Use wet or dry
- Optional vacuum available
- 14" x 20" scrubbing path, 3450 RPM
- Weighs 156 lbs.
- 1.5 HP, 110 volt, 7 amp motor
Product Information + Specs
DO-SQU-EBG-20CV-PIVOT - Pivot Machine w/ Vacuum