Invest in quality with this Advance Pacesetter 17" floor buffer for your stripping and scrubbing duties. With this floor buffer, you get a heavy-duty machine that is composed of an all steel with chrome plated bell housing and handle shaft with compression style handle height adjustment. The 120 volt motor is built with all metal triple planetary gears that are able to take the abuse that comes with daily use. The head spins at a powerful 175 RPM's and can hold a wide range of 17" scrubbing pads, 17" stripping pads, or 17" polishing pads to allow you to tackle a wide range of floor applications. If you are looking for a different size floor buffers, check out our large selection of floor buffers to see what options we have available like the larger version of this machine in the 20" Pacesetter.
- The 1.5 hp motor features long-lasting triple planetary all metal gears that provide years of use and abuse.
- All steel with chrome plated bell housing and handle shaft with compression style handle height adjustment. Includes rubber wheels for transportation.
- Comfortable and solid handle with safety interlock activation preventing accidental start-up.
- The ETL certification is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
- 17" scrubbing path, 100 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use