SKU: MPL-1135-61Q Vendor:CleanFreak
Original price $91.99 - Original price $91.99
$91.99 - $91.99
Current price $91.99
6 Quarts per Case
Buy 1 ProTeam® ProGuard™ Wet / Dry Vacuum & get 2 Free cases of CleanFreak® Easy Lift Floor Stripper. Use Coupon Code VACDEAL, or click here to auto apply the coupon & be redirected to the CleanFreak home page.
You will still need to add the vacuum and 2 cases of stripper to your cart, and the discount will be shown in the checkout. This discount cannot be combined with any other promotion, including with free gifts over $1,000.00.
CleanFreak 'Easy Lift SC' is an extremely popular super concentrated floor stripper. Concentrated solutions are extremely effective for shipping and storage. This product will perform just like any other stripper to remove all types of floor waxes (acrylic, styrene, polymers, co-polymers, oligomers, and metal cross-linked finishes). It can also be used to remove acrylic and water-based urethane sealers. For more stripping solutions and options, please take a look at our complete line of floor stripping solutions.
Before using this powerful stripping solution across your entire floor, you should pre-test on a small area. Warning: Do not use this stripper undiluted. For normal removal, dilute 1 part 'Easy Lift SC' to 20 parts water using cold water (1 quart per 5 gallons). Mop this solution onto your floor and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Do not allow the stripper to dry on the floor, reapply if necessary. Use one of our rotary floor buffers & a stripping pad to agitate and loosen your finish. Picking up the loosened finish is usually most effective with a wet pickup tank vacuum, especially one with a front mount squeegee, like our Trusted Clean Quench Wet Push Vacuum.
For best results and to apply a nice new floor finish, we recommend rinsing the surface thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of all stripping solution and old wax. Use a neutralizer, like the CleanFreak® 'Film Off' Floor Neutralizer, to remove the remaining residue after rinsing and return the floor to a neutral pH. Once the floor is completely dry, apply the floor finish in normal manner. For more in-depth instructions, take a look at our floor stripping guide.
- Light Duty Removal: - Dilute 4 oz. per gallon of cold water (1:30 ratio | 1 quart per 7.5 gallons of water).
- Normal Removal: Dilute 6 oz. per gallon of cold water (1:20 ratio | 1 quart per 5 gallons of water).
- Heavy Duty Removal: Dilute 13 oz. per gallon of cold water (1:10 ratio | 1 quart per 2.5 gallons of water).
- Please read all cautions and directions before using this product. It contains alkaline ingredients normally found in powerful strippers. Quick penetrating agents and liquefying ingredients require that this product be used according to directions.
- Do not use product on wood, rubber, painted surfaces, asphalt, or asbestos tile.
- Do not use product undiluted.
- 6 Quarts per Case
- pH: 12.0 - 12.5
- Super Concentrated Formula
Product Information + Specs
4 - 13 oz. per gallon
12.0 - 12.5
Floor Care Chemicals
Solubility in Water
Safety, Warranty + User Manuals
Product Safety Data Sheet