This lightweight CleanFreak 20" floor buffer can be used for both carpet scrubbing (because of its lightweight), and floor stripping (because of its durability). It is a great machine for any extended use with a Bright Solutions® 'NRS' floor stripper, or any other type of caustic material. The body and apron will not corrode, decay, or rust over time, like many of the steel-bodied floor buffers that we have to offer. This durable floor stripper utilizes a 1.5 HP motor, and a triple planetary steel gear transmission for continuous power when stripping those really tough finishes. Comes backed with a 5 year warranty on the motor & gearbox, and 1 year on parts. Take a look at our floor stripping instructions for tips on how to properly strip a commercially tiled floor.
The poly apron of this CleanFreak floor stripping buffer will not only stand up over time, but it also makes this machine lighter than most models of comparable size. At just 86 pounds, this 20" machine is easy transport from job to job. The single capacitor helps in those extremely tough start up situations, like those involved with stripping floors and scrubbing carpets. We offer this exact same model with a 17" poly apron, if you're looking for something a little smaller.
The poly apron on this machine can bend and flex when used in industrial settings. If you'll be using it under extreme duress, where banging may occur, we recommend stepping up to the CleanFreak 20" heavy duty floor buffer that comes with a steel apron.
- Durable roto-molded apron will stand up over time to caustic stripping solutions.
- 50 ft. 3-wire grounded power cord supplies power to 1.5 horsepower motor.
- Cool running, continuous operating, heavy duty motor starts with very low voltage.
- 13 gauge steel handle with safety switch located at the top of the handle.
- Pad holder sold separately
- 1.5 HP, single capacitor, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 86 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use