The Viper AS710R 28" auto scrubber is medium-sized ride-on floor scrubber for extremely large areas. It does a great job of cleaning tiled, vinyl, sealed wood, marble, concrete and more! With a max cleaning rate of 47,500 ft²/hr., and a 32 gallon solution tank, this auto scrubber is extremely productive. It comes with both brushes and pad drivers to clean any style of smooth or uneven flooring. The 28 inch scrubbing path has a 37 inch squeegee assembly that follows behind the scrubber to leave the floor absolutely dry to the touch after passing over it.
Viper has placed a ton of these auto scrubbers in shopping malls, exhibition halls, grocery stores, schools, hotels, hospitals, public institutions and other commercial environments. Basically anywhere that has a lot of wide open space is where this machine will excel! With free shipping to any location in the continental United States, you pay more to have it delivered than the sale price plus any applicable taxes. Backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty on parts and 2 years on labor, you can have the utmost confidence that no matter what, you will be taken care of with this auto scrubber.
For more great scrubbers from Viper, please check out the Viper 20" micro rider scrubber, or the full line of Viper walk behind scrubbers that we have to offer.
- A user friendly control panel allows for any operator to quickly learn how to operate this auto scrubber.
- 32 gallon solution tank & 28" scrubbing width allow for quick cleaning of extremely large areas.
- Follow behind squeegee system keeps floors dry to the touch after being scrubbed.
- Built in USB port provides a quick and easy solution for charging your cell phone as you clean.
- On-board charger enables charging anywhere at any time.
- Large opening on the 32 gallon recovery tank allows easy clean out.
- Industry leading 5 year warranty on parts & 2 years on labor.
- Brushes, pad holder, batteries & charger included
- 28" scrubbing path
- 32 gallon solution / 32 gallon recovery
Product Information + Specs
Parts - 5 years
Labor - 2 years from an authorized service center
Batteries - Prorated up to 18 months
Travel - 180 days