This Viper AS5160TO automatic floor scrubber is a great economical option for large floor cleaning and is much like Viper's 20" AS5160™ Floor Scrubber. Both come with an extremely large 16-gallon tank and a cleaning rate of over 20,000 ft²/hr. for tackling those large projects with ease. Both are backed by an 8-year warranty on the tanks & 5 years on parts along with free shipping to commercial or residential addresses in the continental United States. These machines are easy to operate with an easy-to-use control panel featuring an hour meter, battery capacity, brush on/off, vacuum on/off, and water dispensing controls all clearly displayed. The squeegee system also is equipped to leave the floor dry after a single pass.
So why is this one better? The AS5160TO is equipped with an orbital head that is great for intensive cleaning and maintaining consistent scrubbing on large coated floor areas. The directional cleaning of these heads holds in the cleaning solution better and allows for the machine to use less chemicals and water, making these machines better for the environment. This machine uses any of our 14" x 20" polishing pads, scrubbing pads, and stripping pads, allowing you to tackle a range of jobs with this machine.
Another two big features of the AS5160TO is that it is a traction drive model and comes with a 5-year warranty on the deck isolators. The traction drive allows you to control your speed up to 2.5 mph, allowing you to set the cleaning pace to match your desired comfort level. The oscillating orbital head provides a lot of vibration, causing the isolators to be replaced often. This may be true for the competition, but not for this Viper machine. The isolators are backed by a 5-year warranty, which is the longest in the industry!
If this Viper auto scrubber is not exactly what you're looking for, please take a look at our full line of walk-behind auto scrubbers.
|Very Important: A red spacer pad is recommended for use on this oscillating floor machine. If you attach some of the thinner accessories to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold a pad on - without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Orbital cleaning allows for intensive cleaning and fits into corners better than rotary scrubbers.
- Traction Drive with variable speeds up to 2.5 miles per hour.
- Variable dispensing rates for different soil levels on different floor types.
- The easy-to-use control panel allows for any user to quickly learn how to operate the scrubber.
- Large capacity 16-gallon solution tank is larger than most competitor models in the same price range.
- Follow behind squeegee assembly will leave the floor bone dry immediately after scrubbing.
- Can easily scrub a 50,000 ft² facility on a full charge.
- Comes backed by an 8-year warranty on the tanks & 5 years on parts.
- Pad driver, batteries & onboard charger included
- 14" x 20" battery auto scrubber
- 16-gallon solution / 16-gallon recovery
Product Information + Specs
Vac Motor -
Batteries - Prorated up to 18 months
Travel - 180 days
*All labor must be from an authorized service center.