Thoroughly and effortlessly clean hard floors with the T1 Walk-Behind Micro Scrubber. The 15-inch (380 mm) cleaning path on this compact scrubber easily fits through entryways, checkout aisles, and other confined spaces to make facilities inspection-ready. The controls are easy to learn, so training is quicker. With forward and reverse movement, this highly maneuverable and ergonomic scrubber is easier to get around than the competition. Plus, with effective water recovery, no matter how sharp the turn, the risk of slip-and-fall accidents happening is reduced.
Thanks to the T1’s 3-gallon (11 L) solution tank, it cleans continuously for up to 30 minutes. Cleaning more square footage per shift with fewer solution refills has never been easier! When you’re done cleaning, the T1 Walk-Behind Scrubber’s easy-access debris tray helps protect operators from contact with recovery water and prevent clogged hoses and drains. At 15", this scrubber pairs well with larger scrubbers, like the Tennant T500e 26" floor scrubber, to get areas where the larger scrubber can't. For other floor scrubber options, check out the walk behind floor scrubber and ride-on floor scrubber areas to find the best match for your floors.
- The narrow, 15 in scrubbing path allows you to thoroughly and effortlessly clean small, confined spaces with 33 pounds of down pressure and 1200 rpm brush speeds.
- Clean uninterrupted for up to 30 minutes with the 3 gal / 11 L solution tank.
- Removable Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks are easy to clean and reduce the risk of mold and odors.
- Insta-Adjust™ handle allows operators to instantaneously adjust the handle during cleaning.
- Brush included
- 15" electric auto scrubber
- 3 gallon solution / 4.8 gallon recovery
- 50' power cord
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 2 months from an authorized service center
Travel - 6 months