The Tennant V-DMU-14 dual motor upright vacuum is designed to meet the highest standards in commercial applications and its qualifications include LEED and Silver certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). It has a dual motor design with 1200 watts of cleaning power. This gives operators powerful suction and efficient cleaning on many surfaces with just the flip of a switch. Equipped with standard HEPA 3-stage filtration, it effectively traps dust particles, helping to maintain excellent indoor air quality.
You can clean with confidence wherever and whenever you want, because the Tennant V-DMU-14 operates at a low 70 dBA sound level, ensuring a quiet environment. It offers a 14” cleaning width and includes an onboard tool kit, which consists of a crevice tool, a dusting brush, and a telescoping wand. Compatible vacuum bags can be purchased separately as well. If you are looking for a single motor version, we also offer the Tennant V-SMU-14 vacuum.
This vacuum is built to last so there’s less downtime and service costs. It has a proven track record in commercial applications for over a decade, so you can trust its durability and reliability. It even comes with a lifetime belt warranty and two cord strain reliefs for added cord protection, lowering maintenance expenses even more. This vacuum is compact and lightweight, with a bag capacity of 0.95 gallons (3.6 liters). Plus, it comes with a 50-foot (15-meter) power cord, so operators don’t have to worry about reach.
If this product isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, check out our full line of dual motor upright vacuums to see our other available options.
- Onboard tool kit includes crevice tool, dusting brush & telescoping wand for cleaning into corners & hard to reach areas.
- HEPA 3-stage filtration technology for maximum recovery of fine debris.
- Silver Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- As low as 70 dBA allowing you to clean at any time of day and in sound-sensitive areas.
- Self-adjusting brush allows you to clean a variety of surfaces seamlessly.
- No tools are required making replacing the brush & belt a simple task.
- Onboard crevice tool & dusting brush w/ telescopic aluminum wand
- CRI seal of approval
- 50' power cord
- 14" cleaning width