The Sandia Sniper carpet steam cleaner is one of our most dependable box style carpet extractors. Supplying high heat along with high suction makes this machine a great buy. Innovative air intakes use the vacuum's own cooling fan to pull cool outside air over the vacuum motors. This innovation reduces motor temperatures by up to 18 percent. The heated air pressurizes the motor cavity forcing the hot air to be expelled through the six slotted vents. Tanks & Housings have a 5 year warranty and the remaining items have a 1 year warranty.
This machine comes with an optional 25' recovery hose and a 2-jet wand drag wand kit. For more options, please take a look at our carpet extractor accessories department. Also, don't forget to order all the necessary carpet cleaning chemicals that you'll need to get your job started.
- Top mounted vents dissipate the hottest air, extending motor life.
- 2 power cords, 1 for the heater, which will produce 198° F of heated water.
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for smooth, quiet operation.
- Angled vacuumed cavity removes all liquids.
- Automatic vacuum restrictor.
- Trigger sprayer holders for spotting chemicals and agitation brushes.
- Molded-in air deflector reduces turbulence within the recovery tank.
- Top-mounted controls and connections, recessed for protection.
- Double-sided indestructible solution access port.
- Molded lifting handles.
Caring for Your Carpet ExtractorYour carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.
- 100 PSI pump, 163" of water lift
- Optional 25' hose & 12" 2-jet drag wand
- 12 gallon solution / 12 gallon recovery
- Heats water to 198° F