Looking for an all-in-one solution for your automotive detailing needs? This Mytee Prep Center S has everything you need. With built in hot water extraction, dry vacuuming, interior & exterior drying, and chemical application, this unit puts your detailing arsenal in one place to maximize efficiency. The power behind this work horse of a machine is it's 3-stage low amp vacuum motor, 100 CFM, 130” water lift that provides you with dry and wet vacuuming. Combine it with the 120 PSI solution pump and the included 8400P Air Lite™ upholstery tool an you can extract (with or without the 1200 watt inline heater) water and chemicals with this very same machine. The vacuum can also be used as a warm air blower to dry exterior surfaces as well. The 1200 watt inline heater can also be used during extraction to allow you to heat your solution up to 210˚ F to maximize cleaning. The large 12 gallon solution and recovery tanks make sure you have enough solution and recovery room for a large job before needing to empty and reload.
Other features included on this machine is the multiple chemical dispensing systems which incorporate 3 bottles and 3 adjustable sprayers powered by a shop air compressor (not included). This allows you to dispense 3 different chemicals (like pre-treatment, tri-foam, or degreasers) with ease. Tools can be stored on the unit with the included hose rack and tool holders. The unit comes with a 25' dry vacuum hose and a separate 25' vacuum & solution hose combo. It also comes with a pack of 25 Piglet™ filters to use with dry vacuuming to protect your motor from finer dust particles. All this is housed on durable roto-molded polyethylene body which resists rust and denting.
If these features don't fit what you are looking for, check out our many different types of carpet extractors which include other auto detailing extractors, box extractors and portable carpet spottersdetailers to find the right fit for you business and job.
- 8400P Air Lite™ Upholstery Tool clear top head
- 25′ vacuum & solution hose combo
- 25′ dry vacuum hose
- Dry vacuum claw
- Dry vacuum crevice tool
- Blower tool
- Hose hangers
- Pack of 25 Piglet(TM) filters
- Cuties(TM) quick disconnect safety covers
- 12 gallon solution and recovery tanks.
- 3-stage low amp vacuum motor, 100 CFM, 130” water lift.
- 120 PSI viton sealed solution pump.
- Exclusive REAL HEAT™ system produces hot water using a 1,200-watt in-line heating system with a maximum temperature of 210˚ F.
- Convenient faucet fill hose.
- Wet and dry vacuum capability.
- Interior and exterior drying capability, complete with attachments.
- Contains built in tray to keep tools in order and easily store them after each job.
- Multiple chemical dispensing with three bottles powered by a shop air compressor and a 25′ coiled hose with adjustable gun for each bottle.
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene body which resists rust and denting.
- Housed on two 10" foam-filled rear wheels and two 4" locking front casters.
- Runs on a single 25' power cord of a 115 volt source.
- 120 PSI pump, 130" of water lift
- Comes w/ 25' hose & detail tool
- 12 gallon solution / 12 gallon recovery
- Heats the water to 210° F
- Weighs 144 lbs.
Product Information + Specs
Vac Motor, Heater & Pump - 2 years
Parts & Labor - 1 year from an authorized service center