This unit was used and returned to us with very little usage. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not include the original packaging and may have some slight nicks and scratches. Overall, the machine is still in very good condition and comes with a new machine warranty.
This Mytee 2002CS carpet cleaning box extractor was designed for the busy professional handling many carpet and upholstery cleaning jobs. It's tough, it's durable, it's powerful. With a single 3-stage motor, it achieves a powerful 130" of water lift, leaving your carpets clean and dry. A 120 psi pump powers dirt out of your carpet fibers, fabrics, and upholstery (add one of our air blowers for quicker drying times). The 10 gallon solution tank is ample capacity to tackle a moderate-sized carpet cleaning job or a very large piece of furniture. You'll get a lot done with this box extractor, with a minimum amount of effort exerted.
To make sure you're 100% ready to start cleaning when you receive this machine, we recommend taking a look through our carpet cleaning chemicals, external carpet extractor power brushes, and our upholstery tools departments to make sure there is not anything else you'll need.
If you're looking for a little smaller Mytee machine for small jobs and spot removal, please take a look at our Mytee Carpet & Upholstery Spotter. And don't forget to look through all of our box extractors, if this is not exactly the right unit for your needs.
- 1,200 watt in-line heater with a max temp of 210˚ for maximum cleaning efficiency.
- Waist-high positioned switches, easy open lid, and bucket-high drain make for user-friendly operation.
- Includes 12-inch dual jet drag wand with handle grip and a 15' crush-proof vacuum hose with high-pressure solution hose.
- Roto-moldeded polyethylene body guarantees a long life and operation in any atmosphere.
- Non marking rear wheels and 3-inch non marking front casters.
- Powerful single 3-stage vacuum motor for maximum water recovery.
Caring for Your Carpet ExtractorYour carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.
- Condition: Used / Refurbished
- 120 PSI pump, 130" of water lift
- 15' hose & 12" dual-jet drag wand
- 10 gallon solution / 9 gallon recovery
- Heated carpet extractor
Product Information + Specs
Vac Motor, Heater & Pump - 2 Years
Housing - 10 Years