This Mytee 1001DX-200 Speedster offers power, quality, and affordability in one great heated extractor. With the ability to distribute up to 210°F cleaning water with a 220 PSI pump and a vacuum that provides up to 130” in water lift power, you can give the toughest stains a run for their money. This machine is highly durable and is made to give you years of use thanks to a tough roto-molded polyethylene housing that resists rusting and denting. The carpet extractor comes with a built in heater, and is powered by two power cords. The large 10” back wheels come in handy for transport and for stair climbing while the small front casters make for easy maneuvering around the job site.
If you are looking for a non-heated version of this unit, we do offer the 1000DX-200 which offers all the same great features of this unit but without the heating element. You can also find other options in our complete line of box carpet extractors so you can find the right extractor for you.
Be sure to pick up the right tools for you extractor like the Mytee carpet cleaning wand and a hose like our 25-foot vacuum-solution hose to pair with this machine so you are ready to clean when the unit arrives.
- Powerful 220 PSI diaphragm pump w/ a 10-gallon clean water solution tank.
- Efficient two 3-stage LA (low amp) motors provide maximum suction & airflow to help carpets dry fast.
- Comes w/ Cuff-Lynx™ hose connectors to connect 1.5" or 2" vacuum hose.
- Provides 200 CFM & 130" of H20 (water lift).
- User-friendly aluminum handles for easy loading & unloading.
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid for clean out.
- Waist-high switches & easy-access components to reduce bending.
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene body that resists rusting & denting.
- 220 PSI pump, 130" of water lift
- Optional 25' hose & 12" 2-jet drag wand
- 10 gallon solution / 10 gallon recovery
- Heated carpet extractor
Product Information + Specs
Vac Motor, Heater & Pump - 2 years
Parts & Labor - 1 year from an authorized service center
Casters: 4 inches