This Koblenz 20 inch floor buffer has a body and rotomolded apron will not corrode, decay, or rust over time which makes this a great stripping machine for any extended use with our Green Seal floor stripper, or any other type of caustic material. This floor stripper has a 1.5 HP motor with a triple planetary steel gear transmission to supply continuous power for those tougher stripping jobs. Comes backed with a 5 year warranty on the motor & gearbox, and 1 year on parts.
This Koblenz buffer has a poly apron that is durable and makes the floor buffer lighter than other 20 inch floor buffers. The machine weighs in at just 86 pounds which makes it easy to transport from job to job. The single capacitor is great for extremely tough start up situations that often come with stripping floors and scrubbing carpets. We offer this exact same model with a 17 inch poly apron, if you're looking for something a little smaller.
- Roto-molded apron is durable can stand up to caustic stripping solutions.
- 1.5 horsepower motor supplied by a 50 ft. 3-wire grounded power cord.
- Cool running, continuous operating, heavy duty motor starts with very low voltage.
- 13 gauge steel handle with safety switch located at the top of the handle.
- Pad holder sold separately
- 1.5 HP, single capacitor, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 86 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use