This IPC Eagle automatic pump out vacuum is equipped with 3 vacuum motors to provide you with the suction power for restoration and clean-up at any job site. The tank has a large 24 gallon tank for holding wet or dry materials while the built in pump is able to pump out up to 48 gallons of liquids per minute. Dry materials must be dumped after recovery, and they can only be recovered after changing the filter out.
This vacuum is part of IPC Eagle's line of 24 gallon wet/dry vacuums and is the exact same model as the poly auto discharge wet vacuum and the dual motor automatic pump out vacuum, but sports 3 vacuums to boost the airflow to 267 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) for providing you with the extra suction power your job site may require.
The vacuum motors and pump out switches are ran off of different switches to allow for recovering liquid from several different areas, then switching on the pump to pump it out at the location of your choosing. For other options, including a stainless steel model, please take a look at our complete line of automatic discharge wet vacuums.
- Pump out liquids at an impressive rate of 48 gallons per minute.
- Polyethylene tank is durable and holds up to 24 gallons of recovered liquid.
- Save in labor costs by auto dumping full container.
- Front-mounted squeegee can be added for additional pick-up methods & efficiency.
- Comes standard with 10' hose, 2-piece curved lance, 19" squeegee tool for water pickup, and a garden hose adaptor for dumping of recovered liquid.
- A 20' vac hose can be added to increase reach & coverage on larger recovery jobs.
- Three 1.5 HP vacuum motors
- 24 gallon recovery capacity
- 48 GPM max pump out rate
- 267 CFM, 87" of water lift
- 10' x 1.5" recovery hose
- Comes with a 5 piece accessory kit