CleanFreak 'Defoamer' is a vacuum motor protectant that knocks down foam in the recovery tanks of auto scrubbers, carpet extractors and wet/dry vacuums. This product will not completely eliminate foam, but it will quickly destroy bubbles and foam within the tank, helping to reduce the possibility of any foam/liquid passing through into the vacuum motors.
'Defoamer' is a highly concentrated silicone emulsion defoamer foruse in a wide range of institutional, industrial, and janitorial equipment that recovers chemicals and has foaming problems.We recommend sucking up a couple of ounces of 'Defoamer' with every use of your machine. This will help to coat all surfaces and break down foam at all places within the equipment, instead of just in the recovery tank.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of defoamers.
- Suck up 2.5 oz. of defoamer per 5 gallons of the recovery tank capacity.
- Recover as you normally would, monitoring the foam build up in your recovery tank.
- When the recovery tank is full, empty and rinse out.
- 2.5 Gallon FlexMax™ Pouch
- pH: 8.0-8.5
- Dilution Rate: 2.5 oz. per 5 gallons