The IPC Eagle BX12 Fastracts extractor is designed to provide professional cleaning performance. With a standard 150 PSI pump, dual vacuums, and an in-line heater, the BX12 has the power to reclaim the dirtiest of carpets. The durable body is constructed from a roto-molded polyethylene. Maintenance is a breeze, because the body opens like a clamshell for easy access to the pumps and motors. Both two stage vac motors are mounted upright to a metal baseplate to guarantee long-term durability. A 12" two jet carpet wand and hose are included. Additional upholstery tools and external power brushes are sold separately.
Heat is a great option when dealing with extremely soiled carpets. The heat helps break the bonds between the dirt and the carpet fibers. This particular model has an external heater that will boost the internal water temperature to 170° F.
If you're looking for something that will heat the water to even hotter temperatures, the best option out there is our hot water carpet extractor, which will heat the water to 210° F. Both of these machines, plus many more, can be found in our box style carpet extractors department.
- Powerful, 150 PSI pump and dual vacuum motors with 150" water lift provides for optimum cleaning.
- Compact design at only 78 pounds provides exceptional portability.
- Sealed waterproof switches are inset at the top of the handle, ensures safety and ease of operation.
- All fittings are fully protected, eliminating breakage during transport, storage and operation.
- High dump allows for easy emptying into a 5 gallon bucket.
- Vacuum motors are mounted upright (not sideways or upside down), eliminating premature bearing failure.
- Stair climbing handle and 10-inch rear wheels for easy transport.
- Machine can be used with or without the external heater, which will boost the temperature of your water to 170° F.
Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.