This green rocker switch is sold individually, and is meant to be used with 110 volt carpet extractors. Please take a look below for a list of carpet extractors that use this switch. If the switch does not light up when flipped to the on position, you may need to either replace your switch or trace your wiring to make sure the switch is hooked up properly. These switches are universal and can be used with other brand extractors. Give one of our service technicians a call at 888-722-5508 if you are unsure if this switch will work with your machine.
For more switches, and parts, please take a look at our full line of miscellaneous carpet extractor parts.
Commonly Found On
- EDIC Galaxy™ Carpet Extractors
- Trusted Clean 5 Gallon Automotive Detailer
- Trusted Clean 5 Gallon Heated Car Upholstery Detailer
- Trusted Clean 12 Gallon Car Detailer, Upholstery Cleaner
- Trusted Clean 12 Gallon Non-Heated Box Extractor
- Trusted Clean 12 Gallon Heated Box Extractor
- Trusted Clean 17 Gallon 'Extreme' Extractor - (discontinued)
- Trusted Clean 17 Gallon 'Maximum' Suction Heated Carpet Extractor
- Trusted Clean 17 Gallon 'Supreme' 500 PSI Carpet Cleaning Extractor
- 2 position switch
- Allows power to be either on or off
- Used with 110 volt extractors