Ditch your heavy stainless steal wand. The lightweight Triton carpet wand by EDIC offers supreme solution recovery with less operator downforce. The handle and shaft are made from ultra-light aircraft aluminum to allow for a total weight of 6.5 lbs. Despite being light, the head is made of UHMW plastic which consists of the thermoplastic with the highest impact strength currently made. The wand glides easily during use thanks to a UHMW shoe that has super low friction. The vacuum shoe is held on securely by 3 screws and can be easily removed to clean or maintain.
The low center of gravity, foam handle, and lightness of this tool makes this wand a "must-have" for those large, tiring jobs. The valve, fittings, 1.5" solution hose, and stainless steal spray jets are rated to handle portable or truck mount pressure and heat. We offer a 200 PSI version with .015 tips and a 500 PSI version with .010 tips and both units can handle extractors with up 1200 PSI. Works great when paired with EDIC's Endeavor™ or Galaxy™ carpet extractors. Looking for other carpet extractor tools? Take a look at our carpet extractor supplies & accessories area to find everything you need for upkeeping your carpet.
- Light aircraft aluminum body and durable thermoplastic head makes this wand super light (6.5 lbs.) and durable.
- UHMW wand shoe offers a lower coefficient of friction making it easy to glide.
- The wand head creates a strong contact with the carpet for superior recovery, requiring less operator down force.
- Unique dual jet system eliminates spray overlapping and allows the full pressure of each jet to impact the carpet fibers with powerful, uninterrupted agitation.
- 13" cleaning path
- Dual jets
- For use w/ heated & non-heated extractors
- 200 PSI w/ .015 tips & 500 PSI w/ .010 tips options available
- For use with units up to 1200 PSI