Whether you're doing restoration work from flood or fire damage you're sure to need an industrial-strength air scrubber system. Enter the Dri-Eaz HEPA 700 commercial air scrubber. The HEPA filtration system works effectively to remove particles as small as very fine dust and mold spores. The 700 CFM rating will circulate the air in a 20' x 20' room 7 times in an hour! Use up to 8 units together in a daisy chain fashion on the same circuit to maximize the air scrubbing power of this air filtration device. This air scrubber also is built with a Command Hub that allows for 24/7 remote monitoring and control to allow you to ensure your continuous air filtation while away from the job site.
The HEPA 700 Air Scrubber comes standard with 1 pre-filter and 1 HEPA filter. All other filters, including a second pre-filter and the carbon filters, are all sold separately. Please give us a call for pricing and availability on these filters.
- At 700 CFM, the HEPA 700 air scrubber can filter the air over 7 times an hour in a 20 ft x 20 ft room; removing any dust and particulate with HEPA filtration.
- Built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odors & stain causing mold/mildew.
- Advanced filtration technology with 4 filters including the HEPA filter.
- Daisy chain up to 8 units together off a single 15-amp circuit with the built in GFCI outlet.
- Built in GFCI outlet allows you to hook up air movers & dehumidifiers, as long as you stay under 12 amps.
- Variable CFM allows you to adjust the amount of air scrubbed per each specific job/room need.
- Easily stackable and lightweight for storage & transport.
- 4 filters, including HEPA
- Max air movement of 700 CFM
- Daisy chainable GFCI port
- 24/7 remote access with Command Center app