If you are looking for an economical scrubber that offers highly efficient cleaning, look no further than the TM4 from CRB Cleaning Systems. It is a 15" counter-rotating brush carpet and floor scrubber that can be just as effective in picking up soil and dirt as most commercial vacuum cleaners. The twin brushes maintain the look of your carpet by deeply reaching into the carpet fibers and lifting them into place.
With the purchase of the TM4, you will receive the renovators, dust/splash covers, transport trolley, and a set of standard blue brushes. For best results on carpet when using this TM4, we recommend using a carpet encapsulation chemical. This same machine can also be used on hard floors like tile and grout, natural stone, and PVC.
If you are looking for a wider scrubber, please feel free to take a look at the TM5 20" scrubber, which offers all the same cleaning ability as the TM4, but in a larger body.
For other counter-rotating brush solutions, we have a full line of CRB carpet and floor scrubbers.
- 15" scrubbing width for encapsulation, interim cleaning, pile lifting, pre-sweeping, compound cleaning & more.
- Great for agitation during the pre-spray steps of the HWE (Hot Water Extraction) process.
- Multi-purpose machine that can increase margins, allowing you to earn more profits.
- Stainless steel body provides a low-maintenance, hassle-free startup machine.
- Quiet operation for all types of carpet & hard floor cleaning.
- Counter rotating brush heads
- 15" scrubbing path
- For use on low moisture/dry carpets
Product Information + Specs