CleanFreak ‘Ideal Low Maintenance' Floor Finish has been formulated to increase the time between scrubbing and stripping cycles of your floors, all the time while maintaining a professional appearance. This product is a great solution for reducing maintenance costs. It can be used in both high-speed burnishing and low-speed buffing programs. It will leave your floor with a long-lasting shine that is durable and black mark/scuff resistant. It is great for floors with heavy traffic and can be used on tile, synthetic, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo, and more flooring surfaces.
This high gloss polymer floor finish offers an outstanding appearance and great resilience on tile, terrazzo, and synthetic floors including linoleum and sealed wood. Easily applied and fast drying, while providing superior gloss and performance.
CleanFreak 'Ideal Low Maintenance' Floor Finish is easily applied with a mop or applicator system and will dry quickly for rapid recoating. We offer complete instructions on how to properly apply floor finish for this product, and other tips, tricks and troubleshooting suggestions in our Education Center.
For other options, please feel free to take a look at our full line of floor finishes.
- Greatly extends scrub & strip cycles while reducing maintenance costs.
- Responds very well to occasional high speed burnishing or low speed spray buffing.
- Superior, long-lasting shine & appearance.
- Stands up to heavy traffic because it is durable & extremely mark/scuff resistant.
- Superior chemical resistance and holds up to routine disinfectant usage.
- For best results, floors should be clean and/or old coatings removed and the floor neutralized.
- Apply finish in full uniform coats using a clean finish mop.
- Allow to dry before recoating (30-45 minutes per coat).
- For maximum performance, apply additional coats of finish until the desired level of appearance and protection is achieved. Do not exceed 5 coats in 24 hours.
- Clean the floor using a neutral pH cleaner with a mop or auto scrubber.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before reopening up the area for traffic.
- High speed burnish if desired with a medium aggressive pad or low speed buff with a white pad.
How to Properly Maintain 'Ideal Low Maintenance'
- Floors should be mopped or swept daily to remove abrasives.
- Damp mop with a neutral cleaner as necessary.
- Worn traffic areas may be recoated with excellent results.
- To prolong the period between complete stripping & recoating, the use of a floor rejuvenator like 'Restore' is recommended.
- Do not pour unused finish back into the original container, as it will damage the product. These chemicals are intended for use by trained maintenance personnel only.
- This floor finish is not intended for use in households, or on ceramic tiles with a glazed finish.
- 5 Gallons per Case
- Coverage: 2,000 - 3,000 ft²/gal
- 16% Solids