Needing to seriously pummel previously problematic cleaning puzzles? Tired of the hassle and financial drain that an unreliable, maintenance-plagued, fuel-guzzling machine creates… and all with subpar cleaning results? The CleanFreak #3010E diesel-fired, hot water portable pressure washer will empower you to effectively and efficiently wash those pesky irritating jobs AWAY! DONE!
The CleanFreak #3010E model incorporates a heavy-duty 120-volt, 20-amp electric motor and has a triplex ceramic plunger pump with 3(GPM), and 1,000 (PSI) output ratings. This machine is housed in a durable powder-coated heavy-duty steel frame. It features a durable molded polyethylene fuel tank which blocks dreaded corrosion formation. The need for tank replacement is erased from your maintenance schedule. The fuel-conserving, high-efficiency burner significantly decreases fuel and maintenance costs over the lifespan of the unit.
Weighing in at 415 pounds, the CleanFreak #3010E electric-powered pressure washer is heavy-duty enough for moderate commercial and/or residential applications. For other options, including a more powerful #3530G gas-powered unit, please feel free to check out our full lines of pressure washers.
- Comes with a 36” insulated wand & 3/8” x 40‘ wire braid high-pressure hose.
- 4-wheel cart with "Flat-Free" mag-style wheels (save money and time - never change a flat tire again!).
- ASTM A 53 Schedule 80 steel heating coil heats water quicker & more efficiently.
- Fuel oil solenoid & in-line fuel filter.
- Trigger gun control prevents unintentional operation & offers maximum protection during use.
- Pressure relief valve prevents operator injury & any potential damage due to over-pressurization.
- GFCI protection with a 10' electrical cord.
- High-limit temperature control protects the system from failure due to uncontrolled overheating.
- Bucket insulation system inserted in the burn chamber to increase efficiency & the ability to service it.
- 4 stainless-steel spray nozzles are panel-mounted, making them handy & easy to access.
- Downstream soap injector with a soap nozzle.
- 1,000 PSI, 2.2 GPM pump
- 1.5 HP electric engine
- For regular use