This unit was lost in its original shipment and returned to us. It has been tested to make sure it works like new and repackaged in its original packaging. Comes with a brand new 3 year warranty on parts and 2 year warranty on labor.
Rugged durability, high performance and safety are all standard with the Clarke® CFP Pro® floor machines. More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go. This trigger can be controlled by either hand, and helps to prevent accidental startups. Powerful motor and planetary gear system provide smooth, quiet and reliable operation. High torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard-floor surfaces. Epoxy powder coated steel brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. Foot-controlled handle lock makes adjustments easy and minimizes operator bending and fatigue.
If this unit is just not what you are looking for and you need something a little more economical, please take a look at our complete line of electric rotary scrubbers. We also have the Clarke® CFP 2-speed machine available in our dual speed rotary floor buffers section.
- Soft, non-slip handle grips provide operator comfort and control.
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features.
- Hook stores cord conveniently, and easily for quick access.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.
- Chrome plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability.
- One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum frame is corrosion resistant & ensures stable operation.
- Wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
- Condition: Like New
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 109 lbs.