Rugged durability, high performance and safety are all standard with the Clarke CFP Pro brand of floor buffers. More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go.
The Clarke CFP Pro two-speed floor machine is built on a high strength aluminum frame, which is corrosion resistant and ensures stable operation. The rugged brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. All of these features help to ensure full coverage on the manufacturer's 3 year warranty on parts.
If this machine doesn't fit your specific needs, please take a look at our full line of dual speed buffers, which includes our extremely popular Viper 2 speed floor scrubbing buffer.
- Trigger bar cuts power when pressure is released, preventing accidental start-ups.
- One piece steel handle provides max machine control, strength & durability.
- Non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- 1.5 HP motor and all steel transmission provide smooth, quiet & reliable operation.
- High torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard floor & carpeted surfaces.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy & protect floors from damage.
- 2 speed motor control switch allows for fast changes from 185 RPM to 330 RPM.
- 2 speed floor machine - 185 & 330 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 98 lbs.
- Comes w/ a pad driver