The Advance AquaPLUS AXP is a self-contained, battery-powered, walk-behind carpet extractor that features Advance's patented LIFT™ and AXP technology, a 24 inch cleaning path, and a large 20 gallon Solution tank. These AquaPLUS extractors are built to meet CRI seal of approval standards for dirt and water extraction during LIFT and deep cleaning restoration modes. This seal of approval allows you to clean while protecting your carpet investment, meet green-cleaning standards (outlined in the GS-42 guidelines), and allowing your floors to be ready in a timely manner.
AquaPLUS extractors come standard with LIFT technology. The name LIFT comes from how the cleaning process is Low-moisture by using Indirect spraying to achieve Faster drying times to produce a True cleaning process. And by faster drying times, we mean in 30 minutes or less. The LIFT process features a patented spray system with a single-spray nozzle design that eliminates streaking and water overlap that lead to longer drying times... a problem many other extractors face. The machine also runs at just 69 dB A to meet LEED-EB’s IEQ credit guidelines for quiet operation. Thanks to these faster dry times and quite operation, this machine is an ideal solution for daytime cleaning. Lastly, add in a patented AXP system that also provides the flexibility to clean with any detergent, like those detergents that are green certified. All these systems are packaged into your machine to make this one of the “greenest” carpet extractors in the cleaning industry.
Advance also offers a smaller, more maneuverable extractor in the ES300 for those areas that you can't get this machine into. We also offer a wide range of other options in our full line self-contained carpet extractors.
- The unique Deep Treat™ single-pass, pre-spray feature eliminates clumsy hand-held spray bottles while allowing proper application of pre-spray chemical.
- LIFT technology utilizes indirect spray to provide superior cleaning, and reducing water consumption.
- Carpets that dry within 30 minutes of extraction which reduces risk of mold and other airborne allergens.
- Low sound level and quick dry time allow for safe daytime cleaning.
- Dual counter rotating brushes won't wear down carpet as much as a vacuum would, preserving the life of the carpet.
- Brushes are removable without use of tools to allow for easy clean-up after each use.
- Single touch buttons control proper operation of all functions and makes training simpler and consistent.
- The Onboard AXP Detergent-Dispensing System minimizes chemical and water use.
- Extractor comes with Four 251 Ah wet batteries, onboard charger and dual brushes.
- 20 gallon, 100 PSI carpet extractor
- 24" cleaning width
- 70" of waterlift
Product Information + Specs
Parts - 5 years
Labor - 2 years from an authorized service center
Batteries - Prorated up to 18 months
Travel - 180 days