The Trusted Clean 6 quart backpack vacuum gives you the technical edge! This vacuum delivers the latest advances in vacuum design technology to give you the clear cut advantage. Take a closer look, and you'll see that never before have so many advanced features been incorporated into a compact, backpack design.
Twice the machine as the leading national brand at half the cost! Compare the features, compare the technology!
The decision has never been easier. Trusted Clean's commitment to airflow efficiency has culminated in this 6 qt. backpack. All vacuums test to their optimum performance when new. The true test of performance comes as debris fills the vacuum bag. In older tubular backpack designs, the bag bulges and stretches when it fills, contacting the side wall and top of the motor, severely reducing the airflow. The new 6 qt. backpack has 3/4" per side increase in diameter and a new bag support increases air flow and reduces motor heat, allowing an increase in motor warranty to 5 years. Trusted Clean clearly takes the technological edge in vacuum design and efficiency!
Please take a look at our complete line of backpack vacuums, for other models with even more options. We also have an increased capacity model, which is our Trusted Clean 10 Qt. backpack vacuum, available for those larger jobs.
- A deflector plate holds debris away from the motor filter, increasing air flow & decreasing heat.
- The 12" diameter vacuum has ¾" tapered sides to allow for max air flow even when the bag is full.
- 70" of sound deadening waffle foam make it the quietest vacuum in its category.
- A 5 piece tool kit is included for all different types of cleaning on the go.
- Made in the USA & comes with a lifetime warranty on the tanks, 5 years on the vacuum motor & electrical components, and 90 days on the tools.
Tool Kit Includes
- 14" scalloped hard floor tool
- 4" upholstery tool
- 3" dust brush
- 11" crevice tool
- 2-pece aluminum wand
- 50' safety orange extension cord
- 6 qt. vacuum w/ 1.5" tool kit
- 95" of static lift, 150 CFM
- 67 dB of noise volume
- Weighs 10 lbs.
Product Information + Specs
Vacuum Motor - 5 years
Electrical Components - 5 years
Tools - 90 days