These 'Maroon X' floor stripping pads excel at aggressive stripping jobs and is ideal for extra heavy-duty wood floor refinishing and fast removal of coatings on finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more. Theses pads can be be used wet or dry and offers an eco-friendly option that most contractors & end users love!
These 20" pads fit on 20" low speed floor buffers and auto scrubbers and come 10 pads to a case. The pads are 3/8" thick. Due to their thinness, we recommend using a red pad as a spacer pad to protect your floors. The 'Maroon X' Pads have abrasive particles distributed throughout the synthetic fibers in a textured non woven construction to give it the aggressive profile it needs to handle tough restoration jobs.
'Maroon X' pads are not notably affected by water or cleaners that are associated with floor stripping jobs, allowing each pad longer pad life. To get even more out of your product, spray it down after each use to remove accumulated dirt and grime, and hang it to dry. You may also soak the pad in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing if your pad has heavier build up.
For other floor stripping options and sizes, check out our stripping pads and sand screens to see what products we have available.
|Very Important: This ⅜" pad MUST be used with the 20" red spacer pad you see pictured to the left here. If you attach the ⅜" pad alone to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold the pad in place. Without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Great for heavy-duty wood floor refinishing with urethane finishes.
- Aggressive stripping of coatings from finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more.
- Environmentally friendly option for stripping & restoration of floors without the use of chemicals.
- Can be used wet or dry for aggressive stripping applications & deep scrubs.
Directions for Use
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping.
- Attach a 20" red floor buffing pad to your pad driver as a spacer between the driver & this EcoPrep floor stripping pad.
- Use pad dry or wet until soil and finish are removed from floor or desired appearance is achieved.
- If using wet, pick up water residue with one of our wet mops, wet vacuums or automatic floor scrubbers.
- When using these pads dry, we recommend using a vacuum, dust mop or a dusting sheet like our 'EasyDust' cleaning & dusting Sheets to remove the remaining residue or debris.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- To prolong the life of each pad, they should be washed out with a pressure spray nozzle after each use.
- To dissolve heavy soil or finish, the pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- For aggressive wet or dry floor stripping & removal of urethane coats on wood floors
- 10 strip pads per case
- Each pad measures ⅜" thick
- For use w/ 175 - 350 rpm floor scrubbers