These 'Maroon X' floor stripping pads are extremely aggressive for the most demanding stripping and restoration projects. These heavy-duty pads excel in removing urethane coats on wood floors. Each pad can be used wet (with water or a neutral cleaner) or dry to aggressively strip or deep scrub floors. Chemical-free removal of floor finish is an eco-friendly option that most contractors & end users love!
The 19" stripping pads are made to be used on low speed floor buffers and auto scrubbers. Each case comes with 10 pads that each measure 3/8" thick. Abrasive particles are distributed throughout the synthetic fibers in a textured nonwoven construction.
'Maroon X' pads are designed to not be noticeably affected by water or cleaners normally associated with floor stripping and deep cleaning. This helps to prolong the life of each pad. To get the most out of each pad, it is recommended that you spray it down after each use to remove accumulated soil, and then hang it to dry. For heavier soil or finish buildup, the pads may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
For other floor restoration options, please take a look at our stripping pads and sand screens for all the different sizes and types we have to offer.
|Very Important: This ⅜" pad MUST be used with the 19" red spacer pad you see pictured to the left here. If you attach the ⅜" pad alone to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold the pad in place. Without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Great for heavy-duty wood floor refinishing with urethane finishes.
- Aggressive stripping of coatings from finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more.
- Environmentally friendly option for stripping & restoration of floors without the use of chemicals.
- Can be used wet or dry for aggressive stripping applications & deep scrubs.
Directions for Use
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping.
- Attach a 19" red floor buffing pad to your pad driver as a spacer between the driver & this EcoPrep floor stripping pad.
- Use pad dry or wet until soil and finish are removed from floor or desired appearance is achieved.
- If using wet, pick up water residue with one of our wet mops, wet vacuums or automatic floor scrubbers.
- When using these pads dry, we recommend using a vacuum, dust mop or a dusting sheet like our 'EasyDust' cleaning & dusting Sheets to remove the remaining residue or debris.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- To prolong the life of each pad, they should be washed out with a pressure spray nozzle after each use.
- To dissolve heavy soil or finish, the pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
please view our Floor Pad Life Expectancy Estimates page.
- For aggressive wet or dry floor stripping & removal of urethane coats on wood floors
- 10 strip pads per case
- Each pad measures ⅜" thick
- For use w/ 175 - 350 rpm floor scrubbers