The 'Maroon X' stripping pads are heavy-duty restoration pads ideal for extra heavy-duty wood floor refinishing as well as for fast removal of coatings from floors like terrazzo, VCT, and more. The pads can be used wet or dry. Using the pad dry allows for an eco-friendly solution where no harsh chemicals are needed. Each pad contains a tight web construction of abrasive material to allow for this extra aggressive stripping and fast finish removal.
These 16" pads fit are commonly used in pairs on 32" walk behind auto scrubbers or ride on auto scrubbers and come 10 pads to a case. After use, we suggest you clean each pad by spraying it down to remove buildup and to extend the pad life.
Looking for a differet size or type of restoration pad? Check out our stripping pads and sand screens to see what restoration products we have available.
|Very Important: This ⅜" pad MUST be used with the 16" red spacer pad you see pictured to the left here. If you attach the ⅜" pad alone to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold the pad in place. Without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Aggressive strips coatings from finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more quickly.
- Ideal for heavy-duty wood floor refinishing with urethane finishes.
- Can be used without chemicals for environmentally friendly option for stripping & restoration.
- Can be used wet or dry for aggressive stripping applications & deep scrubs.
- For aggressive wet or dry floor stripping & removal of urethane coats on wood floors
- 10 strip pads per case
- Each pad measures ⅜" thick
- For use w/ 175 - 350 rpm floor scrubbers