The 'Maroon X' floor pad is an aggressive stripping pad that was made for some of the toughest stripping jobs and restoration projects like wood floor refinishing and removing coating from VCT, Terrazzo, and other floors. This pad especially excels at restoration of wood floors with urethane coating. These 'Maroon X' pads are also an eco-friendly solution and can be used dry in addition to being used wet with water (or neutral cleaner).
This specific pad is 14" x 28" x ⅜" and come in a case of 10 pads. This size allows it to be used on 14" x 28" oscillating machines like the CleanFreak® large area dry strip oscillating floor machine we offer. The pads are 3/8" thick and constructed with increased abrasive particles with a tight web construction to reduce stripping time and improving results.
These pads are not noticeably affected by water or cleaners, which can be common with floor stripping and deep cleaning. This prolongs the life of each pad to let you strip longer and save on money. To get the most out of each pad, it is recommended that you rinse the pad after each use and then hang it to dry. For heavier soil or finish buildup, you may also place the pads in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
For other floor restoration pad and screen options, please take a look at our stripping pads and sand screens for all the different sizes and types we have to offer.
|Very Important: This ⅜" pad MUST be used with the 14" x 28" red spacer pad you see pictured to the left here. If you attach the ⅜" pad alone to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold the pad in place. Without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Great for heavy-duty wood floor refinishing with urethane finishes.
- Aggressive stripping of coatings from finished floors like VCT, terrazzo & more.
- Environmentally friendly option for stripping & restoration of floors without the use of chemicals.
- Can be used wet or dry for aggressive stripping applications & deep scrubs.
Directions for Use
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping.
- Attach a 14" x 28" red floor buffing pad to your pad driver as a spacer between the driver & this EcoPrep floor stripping pad.
- Use pad dry or wet until soil and finish are removed from floor or desired appearance is achieved.
- If using wet, pick up water residue with one of our wet mops, wet vacuums or automatic floor scrubbers.
- When using these pads dry, we recommend using a vacuum, dust mop or a dusting sheet like our 'EasyDust' cleaning & dusting Sheets to remove the remaining residue or debris.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- To prolong the life of each pad, they should be washed out with a pressure spray nozzle after each use.
- To dissolve heavy soil or finish, the pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.
- For aggressive wet or dry floor stripping & removal of urethane coats on wood floors
- 14" x 28" x ⅜" maroon pad
- 10 strip pads per case
- For use w/ oscillating floor machines
- Use with a red spacer pad