This nylon floor scrubbing brush is much softer than the standard poly brush that comes with the Trusted Clean 'Dura 18HD' electric scrubber. It is great for everyday cleaning and scrubbing of many types of floors. This brush is highly recommended for rubberized floors since the rubber on these floors can cause high amp draw on the brush motors when using , which could lead to blown brush motors. The thinner 0.35mm nylon bristles reduce friction, allowing your machine to work a little easier on these surfaces.
If you are going to be using the 'Dura 18HD' to mainly clean and scrub rubber mats or any type of sport court, we also recommend picking up a pair of high end front and rear polyurethane squeegees. Polyurethane blades do a great job of recovering solution from a high friction or rough flooring surfaces.
*Please Note: Do not use this brush with fuels, solvents, thinners, or other flammable materials as serious bodily injury can occur from possible fire or explosion.
Installing Your Brush
- Turn your auto scrubber off and unplug from the wall.
- Tilt the machine backwards so you have access to the underside of the front apron.
- Line up the 3 posts from the top of the brush with the drive hub.
- Make sure all 3 posts are properly inserted into the drive hub.
- Push the plunger down on the top side of the apron to lock the drive hub into place and prevent it from spinning.
- While holding the plunger down, spin the brush clockwise with your other hand until you hear it click into place.
- For 18" walk behind scrubbers
- Fits the Trusted Clean 'Dura 18' auto scrubber