This rear replacement squeegee blade is manufactured specifically for use with the Trusted Clean 'Dura 18' electric automatic floor scrubber. When paired with the the front replacement squeegee, your machine will be able to recover as close to 100% of your solution as you can get. Both blades can be used on all 4 sides and should be rotated frequently (about every 20 hours of scrubbing) to avoid uneven wear patterns.
A rear squeegee is the most important blade in the squeegee assembly, as it responsible for leaving the floor completely dry. It should not allow any solution to escape the squeegee recovery assembly. If there is streaking or water left behind, it is time to rotate or replace your squeegees.
This squeegee is manufactured out of red Linatex® premium natural rubber. Linatex is a good universal squeegee for picking up chemical solutions on both rough and smooth floors. If you are in need of specialty squeegees for pick up of harsh chemicals or oils, and does a great job of recovering solutions on uneven floors like rubber, please take a look at the rear blue polyurethane squeegee we also have available.
How to Rotate / Change Out Your Squeegees
- Loosen middle 2 wing nuts on squeegee assembly & remove the squeegee assembly from the machine.
- Completely remove all 4 wing nuts from the squeegee assembly.
- Loosen & remove rear tension bar by sliding the bracket down & removing it completely from the squeegee assembly.
- Remove & rotate or flip both squeegees.
- Reassemble & reattach.
- Each blade can be used on all 4 sides
- Fits our Trusted Clean 'Dura 18' auto scrubber
- Rear squeegee blade