This floor buffer was assembled for use in a photo shoot. The unit is brand new, but does not ship in its original packaging. It comes stretch wrapped on a pallet, and backed by a new machine warranty.
Complete tough jobs quickly with this high performance Trusted Clean low speed 20" floor buffer. This 175 RPM floor buffer is equipped with easy-to-use fingertip controls that allow you to have the control needed to safely complete the job in a snap. The high powered 1.5 HP motor and a triple planetary transmission gives you the power and ruggedness to tackle tough jobs like stripping floors or even scrubbing carpet. Given the right floor pad or brush, you can tackle just about any job. The high torque system also allows for smooth start-ups on all hard-floor surfaces.
The Trusted Clean 20" floor buffer is built tough with a chrome-plated steel handle and high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame to give you a solid machine to give you absolute control and increased durability to offer you years of use. Safety is also taken into consideration in this build by incorporating a switch lock mechanism to help prevent accidental startups and the negative pressure trigger bar that shuts the machine off when the operator lets go. The foot-controlled handle lock makes adjustments easy and minimizes avoidable bending over and fatigue. Non-marking wheels and bumper help protect the floor buffer while also protecting fixtures, furniture, and walls around you while buffing.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor and planetary gear system provide smooth, quiet and reliable operation.
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls with soft handle grips offer control and comfort during use.
- The 50' UL listed power cord offers you range to cover large floors.
- A chrome plated steel handle & high strength aluminum frame provide maximum machine control, strength & corrosion resistant durability.
- Wrap-around non-marking bumper protects the machine and surrounding furniture, walls & fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
- Comes backed by a 3 warranty on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days on travel.
- Condition: New
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP, 175 RPM
- 20" scrubbing path, 101 lbs.