This floor scrubber was purchased and returned to us because of damage during transit. It has been refurbished and tested to make sure it works like new. The unit does not come in its original packaging and may have some nicks & scratches. It does come with a new machine warranty.
The Tornado BR 16/3 cylindrical brush floor scrubber lays down solution, scrubs and recovers in either direction. The BR 16/3 is great for cleaning and maintaining virtually any hard floor surface, including tile in bathrooms and impression areas. Height adjustable transport wheels permit variable pressure, which is really great for scrubbing grout. A convenient foot switch lowers and raises the squeegees while simultaneously starting and stopping the vac motor. This Tornado grout scrubber comes standard with soft brushes but you can add firm, or grit brushes, which are excellent for grouted areas. Confined areas are also no problem for the unit.
- Takes automatic scrubbing into confined areas where bigger units can't go.
- Removable water tanks are easily emptied, rinsed, and re-filled.
- Adjustable transport wheels allow variable contact pressure with the floor surface.
- This electric unit scrubs a 16" path at 660 RPM, in both forward & reverse.
- Unit has a 18" stub cord. A customer provided extension cord is required (14-3 gauge recommended).
- Condition: Used / Refurbished
- Brushes & 18" snub nose cord included
- 16" electric cylindrical auto scrubber
- 3.0 gallon solution / 3.0 gallon recovery
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 1 year from an authorized service center