This CleanFreak® RB65 softwash spray nozzle is great for dispensing high volumes of water at low pressure. It is designed to be used with a softwash system along with a long 200' hose to clean for cleaning roofs, building exteriors, vinyl siding, driveways, screen enclosures, wood decks, fences, and other similar softer surfaces. It is great for surfaces where a normal pressure washer is too much, and could do damage. Softwashing is great for removing mold, mildew, moss, fungus, algae and more.
The spray gun comes with a female style ½" swivel connector. It is suitable for use up to 350 PSI and 16 GPM. The stainless stell construction make this stainless steel gun suitable for use in the food industry.
For other options, please take a look at our full line of pressure washer accessories.
- Inlet is fitted with a stainless steel swivel to prevent hose twisting & kinks.
- Low pressure gun with adjustable screw to vary cone width from 0° to 60°.
- Minimum fatigue for trigger opening and use.
- Durable impact resistant molded handle.
- 350 PSI, 16.0 GPM max
- 1/2" female swivel connector