Nilodor encapsulating shampoo & bonnet carpet cleaner is a CRI approved and EcoLogo certified cleaner that binds to the soil in your carpet while using your rotary carpet brush or carpet bonnet on your floor buffer. This encapsulated soil dries as a hard crystalline material that is easily removed from the carpet during ordinary vacuuming and/or daily cleaning. The shampoo is fast acting and quick drying without leaving behind any sticky residues (which can lead to quicker dirt accumulation). The case comes with four 1 gallon bottles of solution that has a dilution rate of 16 oz to 1 gallon of water.
Please feel free to check out our full line of carpet chemicals for other options in our carpet & upholstery cleaning chemicals department.
- Before use, Shake well and test fabric for color fastness before using.
- Prepare carpet for shampooing by vacuuming.
- Add 16 oz. of shampoo to 1 gallon of water.
- When using a rotary brush - Spray solution to carpet surface and agitate with rotary brush.
- When using a bonnet- saturate bonnet with diluted solution or spray solution as a mist on carpet ahead of machine
- Use furniture protectors under legs if furniture must be replaced before carpet is dry. Vacuum thoroughly when dry.
- Vacuum furniture thoroughly.
- Add 16 oz. of Shampoo to every 1 gallon of water.
- Clean in normal manner with brush or sponge.
- Wipe any excess foam from legs and/or other un-upholstered areas.
- Finish all nap type coverings with soft brush combing in one direction.
- Vacuum thoroughly when dry.
- 4 Gallons per Case
- pH: 8.0 - 8.5
- Scent: Fresh