This unit was used as a showroom model and is now priced to sell. It has never been used and comes in its original packaging. Overall, the machine is still in a new condition and comes with a new machine warranty.
Looking for a way to boost your suction and productivity of your carpet extractor on log hose runs? The Mytee 7303LX Air Hog carpet extractor vacuum booster has been designed to do just that. The exclusive dual Mytee Ametek Hybrid vacuum motors are able to add up to 250 CFM to your existing extractor (like your Mytee Speedster® Extractor) for increasing your suction and to leave your carpet dryer. This booster can also be daisy chained to multiple boosters to finish larger jobs more efficiently, eliminating unnecessary downtime.
When you’re not using this machine as a booster, it can be used as a standalone 7 gallon extractor when paired with a hose and wand. Two outlets are needed to use this machine in dual vacuum mode, but if only one outlet is available, you are still able to use just one power cord to run a single vacuum motor. Even with one motor, your unit can still operate with powerful 180 CFM and 113″ of water lift.
- Dual 25′ extension cords
- 1- H110V 2″ to 2″ Female Vinyl Cuff-Lynx™ Coupler Reducer
- 1- H141V 2″ to 1.5″ Vinyl Cuff-Lynx™ Reducer
- 1- H136V 2″ to 2″ Male Vinyl Cuff-Lynx™ Coupler
- 7 gallon tank
- Dual exclusive Mytee® Ametek Hybrid vacuum motors
- 225-250 CFM
- 182″ water lift
- Pumps out at 3.3 GPM
- Float shut-off valve, auto pump-out
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene housing that resists rusting and denting
- Circuit locator indicator light
- Lightweight unit at 40 lbs. allows anyone to carry this unit virtually anywhere
- 3″ locking casters
- Condition: Like New
- 225-250 CFM, 180" of water lift
- 7 gallon recovery
- Dual Motor Vacuum Booster/Extractor
Product Information + Specs
Vac Motor, Heater & Pump - 2 Years
Housing - 10 Years