This Mytee Spinner tool is the new standard in high pressure cleaning! It can be hooked up to any high pressure machine that provides anywhere between 500 - 3000 PSI. It is also equipped with a 1.5" vacuum port for continuous recovery. Great for cleaning high traffic tile areas with lots of grease when used in combination with a product like the Trusted Clean 'Low Foam' degreaser.
Designed with a T-Handle this Spinner tool is incredibly easy to control. Any individual can walk up to the tool and immediately start cleaning. The tool should be used in a swinging back and forth motion, similar to that of a floor buffer. The higher PSI provider, the better the clean! The high pressure essentially power washes the floor and the vacuum recovery system automatically sucks everything up. The perfect tool for the contract cleaner that does deep cleaning!
The Mytee 8904 Spinner tools is perfect for cleaning surfaces such as concrete, grouted tile, ceramic tile, rubber studded floors and more. For more cleaning options, please take a look at our full line of tile cleaning tools and tile cleaning machines.
- 1.5” vacuum recovery port that can be attached to a truckmount, high-pressure extractor, or wet/dry vacuum.
- Removable brush ring with built-in vacuum relief for instant drying.
- Low profile for cleaning into hard to reach areas and under low profile obstructions.
- Re-buildable flange mounted swivels & durable carbide seals.
- High pressure tile spinner cleaning tool rated for use with PSI as low as 500 and as high as 300
- For tile & hard floors
- Requires a 500 - 3000 PSI supply source
- 12" cleaning head w/ a 1.5" vacuum port
- T-style handle
- Weighs 16 lbs.